1796 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02140
857 285 6103
Tuesday — Friday: 7am — 3pm (or sell out)
Saturday — Sunday: 8am — 3pm (or sell out)
Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8-10am: Skip the line and come straight to the front!
How it works:
1. Cash only
2. Mixed baker's dozen (13) quantities only ($25)
3. Cream cheese ($5 – 8oz), two large hot coffees ($5)
3. No substitutions, no bagel/sandwich add-ons
Want to treat your office to an awesome morning treat? We're now accepting limited pre-orders for bulk bagels! Here are a few tips for ordering:
1. Minimum two baker's dozens (26) bagels
2. Weekdays only (including Fridays)
3. Please give us 48 hours notice so we can accommodate your order
4. Email us with your request (you can customize everything, or we can throw something together for you)
egg - Jumbo over-medium, cheddar, mustard butter (add bacon, ham, roasted tomatoes)
hot smoked - Matt's Amazing Simply Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, apple, parsley-caper salad
t-rex - Banana, housemade almond butter, bacon (or no bacon)
cream cheeses: plain, veggie, scallion, honey rosemary
butters: salted, mustard, housemade almond
cucumbers, capers, red onion, roasted tomatoes, avocado, bacon, ham, fish
We're a modern bagel bakeshop and café in Cambridge, Massachusetts specializing in handmade, slow-fermented bagels. Over 24 hours of patience and fermentation, we coax five simple ingredients and a decades-old sourdough culture into a chewy, crackly, uniquely flavorful version of your favorite breakfast bread.
Owner Mary Ting Hyatt launched Bagelsaurus in 2013 as a weekly pop-up at Cutty’s sandwich shop in Brookline. Motivated by the lack of bagel options in the Boston area, she built a following of 'sea salt bagel w/ honey-rosemary cream cheese' enthusiasts before pursuing her own shop in the city she calls home.